Links

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Peanut, Kiwi, and I sit in the early morning, Sophie is still sleeping but you have to let her sleep because she is getting old. We're talking about how WVU is going to do today. Kiwi said this team is too undisciplined and he's not coaching the defense today. 

I'm heading out early to dry clothes, we have a couple of weeks worth of laundry that I need to dry. Being in Fredericksburg we really didn't get a chance to do them last weekend, so we let it go another week. I'm going out early as to avoid all the game day traffic in and around town. 

It's homecoming here at WVU. There is a noon kickoff for us here today. I'm sure I'll see a few of the "I Need Tickets" guys walking around. Hopefully I can get home before they open the lots up and all the foot traffic starts. 

Other than that, no plans for Michelle and I today. Maybe and I do mean maybe a little yard work, but the grass hasn't grown much and it may just be a matter of pushing the leaves out of the yard. We can either use the lawn tractor or and leaf blower, we have both. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: