Links

Friday, October 14, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!

Looking for a little bit of that High School Football Action? 4-2 Morgantown is on the road this week as they travel to take on 5-1 and #2 ranked Parkersburg South. It looks like University High is off this week. Clay Battelle plays host to undefeated and Cameron. and Trinity is at home hosting Clear Springs from Maryland. 

I did see something on Facebook this week that I played around with a little bit. It lets you make custom Christmas Ornaments so I tried my hand at it and did a screenshot of it. I didn't buy it I just wanted to test out the customization capabilities that the website offers. I liked the way it looked, and I was even able to make Pam's hair purple (which is it's current color). 

Have yourselves a great day and a great weekend. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: