Links

Monday, October 10, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does in fact include those fun-filled things that we refer to as weekends. Now it is once again time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone for another fun-filled week of doing what it is that we do to make this a better world to live in. 

First of all Happy 12th Wedding Anniversary to Moke and Ang. I'm not sure if they have anything planned, but I want to wish them both a very Happy 12th Anniversary. 

I borrowed Michelle's TENS Unit yesterday. My lower back has been getting sore, mainly because my career is now pretty my sedentary and I don't move around much. When I did any kind of activity, my lower back would get sore. Michelle uses a TENS unit and I decided to give it a try. OMG, where has this thing been my whole life? I immediately fell in love with it and purchased one for myself. I absolutely fell in love with it. 

Today is Columbus Day, so it is a Federal Holiday. Michelle is taking the day off as she has a Dr's appointment with her Mom today, so she is taking off for that. I have to run to Bridgeport this afternoon, so it is going to be a busy day. 

Have yourselves a great day, and make something special happen. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: