Links

Sunday, October 09, 2022

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I sit, he's singing some Bee Gees (he likes the Bee Gees) in his cage and doesn't really want to converse with the likes of this lowly human. Simply because I can't fly he thinks his poop doesn't stink. He has an Aviary Superiority flag hanging in his cage to remind me of what he can do that I can't. Damn Peckerhead. 

I did manage to get some Crumbl Cookies this weekend, it's the new place in Morgantown that Michelle wanted to try and there is always a line out the door and around the building. I did drive by and notice no one was standing outside, but before I got to the door there were already six new people lined up. I have to say their cookies are awesome, expensive but awesome. They are about $4.00 each and I got a dozen for $37.00 + tax and tip which ran that to about $45.00 for 12 cookies. These are not made for diabetics, they will definitely raise your sugar levels a few hundred points in no time. One cookie is 560 calories and 52 grams of sugar and that's just the chocolate chip. Their Aggie Blue mint is 720 Calories and 67 grams of sugar. 

Everyone should be returning from the girl's trip sometime today. Erica managed to get a number of shots taken for her Senior Portrait. Amy always does a great job, especially with nature backgrounds, she just has that photographer's eye to set up a scene that I wished I had. 

Our agenda for the day? Going grocery shopping obviously, we have our menu pretty much planned out for the week and it's just a matter of going and getting what we need. It's just our normal Sunday routine, that and some of the chores around the house that we do every week. 

Have yourselves a peaceful Sunday, it all begins again tomorrow. 


No comments: