Links

Thursday, October 27, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic is one of me and my old buddy. This is Rocky, aka, Little Rock of Love, aka Richard. He lives in South Carolina now with his Mommy, but he was my little buddy that we would always entertain. 

Ashley used to let him out and him and Lilly before they ever even went down to the stream to poop, would run around the house and come inside wagging those little tails in anticipation of treats that we would always give them. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: