Links

Monday, October 24, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end, that includes those busy and fun-filled things we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone and get back to doing what it is that makes this a better world to live in. 

It's back to 10-hour days for me this week, I worked 3 12's and an 8 last week in preparation for our trip to Fredericksburg. This week it is back to normal so to speak. It'll be nice to get back to normal this week if you consider 10 hours normal. 

Looking at the week ahead, nothing out of the ordinary for me. I will be officially resigning from RTI this week. They are just wanting more than my availability and will allow. It's just been different since COVID, almost like their focus on the project and only concerned with turning in billable hours. I believed in the study and what it was doing, I don't subscribe to using my credentials and skillsets way under the market rate with the sole intent of generating revenue. Non-profit is what this is supposed to be, but too many changes in management trying to make a name for themselves. It's just time. 

There are no updates about my announcement this week. I thought I was going to make the informal announcement this week, everything else has been done, researched and agreed upon, but until this last thing is in place I can't make any definitive announcement with any specified date. The family knows everything, but that's all I have discussed ti with, and for a reason. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi hi hi ho

No comments: