Links

Sunday, October 23, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, Kiwi is happy that we are home as are Peanut and Sophie. Kiwi had a big party as we were gone, he got the cats drunk on catnip and he was making birdseed wine and having himself a good old time. 

Fredericksburg was nice, it was a little frustrating trying to find someplace to live, which we have yet to secure. It's going to be a nice place to live, I really liked it there, it's a busy place that is for sure. It's right along one of the busiest areas of Interstate 95. 

I think I am going to tender my official resignation with RTI. It was fun while it lasted, and I did enjoy it for the most part until last July when they switched everything around as far as who was supervising which regions. From that point on I went from feeling I'm making a difference to being pushed beyond what I can offer timewise. I think my longest streak of consecutive days worked was like 70 days between one job or the other (that's 10 straight weeks of working weekends after working a full-time job during the week). They just want more of my time than I have available. 

Today's plans? Grocery shopping. Being gone all weekend has got us a little behind on our weekly chores that we do, so we have a lot of making up to day to say the least. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: