Links

Sunday, October 30, 2022

Sunday

Here Kiwi and I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, he's telling me that if Neal Brown renegotiates his contract as the Defensive Coordinator that he would come back to the team and show them how to play defense. He can offer a birds-eye view. 

So what is on my agenda for the day? Grocery shopping obviously. It's time to head to Krogers and plan out our menu for the week. It's something that we actually enjoy doing, I know so many people just like to order everything online and then go pick it up, I prefer walking up and down the isles to see if there is anything we need. 

Take last week, for example, I couldn't find my pill splitter so Michelle and I ran to Walmart. We could have gone to one of the pharmacies around here, but we decided to go to Walmart to save a little money so to speak. We walked out spending $126, when all I went in for was a $3.00 pill-splitter. 

I think Pam is going to stop by today, she bought a new car while we were in Virginia last weekend and wants me to see it. She got away from her Subaru's that she always buys. I know Moke was in Colorado working all last week, I'm pretty sure that he is back now. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: