Links

Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again, enjoying these weekends off and conversing with Peanut. We're talking about Phil and his upcoming plans for Wednesday. I'm bribing away but I'm not sure if he is going to come through this year for me. I'm hoping that since he saw his shadow last year, he'll do me a favor this year. 

Had a pretty productive day yesterday, and did it all before noon. Ran to WalMart, Sams and Lowes and got our menu planned out for the week already for when we do our grocery shopping this morning. Something that we did learn yesterday while at WalMart, those people who are going around doing the shopping for other people, are NOT Walmart employees. It's some private company that employs them all, they just have a contract to do all the services. I'm not sure if there is a fee associated with it as we never use the service, but I thought that was kind of interesting that it's a third party actually grabbing items and putting them into bags for pickup. What a concept for whoever came up with it, personally I prefer shopping myself. 

What are my plans for this afternoon? Probably watch some football to see who advances to the Superbowl in a couple of weeks. There is not too much to cheer about with the WVU Men's Basketball team. I had a feeling early in the season that this team would struggle this year, there is just no chemistry or any offensive players who can take over a game. 

I have to admit, that sometimes it's a little challenging coming up with new content every day that will keep the readers entertained. My creative juices really aren't flowing like they used to and sometimes I struggle for content. Today is really no different. You go through the motions, but after 17 years you sometimes run out of things to say. Being sequestered the last couple of years really hasn't provided much inspiration, but we keep chugging along. 

Have a great day. 


No comments: