Links

Sunday, January 09, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, Peanut and are discussing Cat Physics and talking about Kiwi who is in sleeping with Mom. She contents that she can leap off the couch and land on my Chair, I contend that she doesn't have that kind of flight time because she doesn't have wings. That and her lazy butt is at rest. 

We're going to do a little bit of grocery shopping today. I'm still a little under the weather so we'll be staying home with the exception of this. Ryleigh's 6th Birthday Party is this afternoon, but I don't want to spread what I may either have or had to anyone else. Just being a little extra cautious due to COVID spiking. Today is her 6th Birthday, hard to believe as it seems like just yesterday. 

I have some things to do around the house today that I managed to not do yesterday. I need to update all my RTI supplies with 2022 materials and practice once or twice for my certification Tuesday afternoon. It's been a month since I've done any of this and you can tend to get rusty, plus the scripts that I have pretty much memorized verbatim have changed so I'm going to have to make sure I don't say what I'm used to saying and saying it how they want it, especially during the certification process. 

It does look like we are going to have a little bit of warmer weather, not sure what the official snowfall count was but I think we had a good 6" here from what I can tell. I know Friday Morning Michelle said the roads were horrible and and actually turned the X-Mode on going to work. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: