Links

Monday, January 17, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those quarantined things called weekends. It's a Holiday for Duquense Light but they are allowing us contractors to work today which I am. Michelle is scheduled to work today, but that can all change with a text message if the roads get too bad or so her boss said yesterday. 

I'm not sure if I have ever mentioned this on my blog, but I hate snow. Not a little bit, a whole lot of hatred for this white stuff falling on the gorund. The good news is I can't go anywhere nor do I need to go anywhere and we are stocked up. 

Not working this week for RTI, basically the entire state is shut down, They'll re-run the numbers on Thursday afternoon so we'll see what happens after that. I'm still feeling under the weather a little, so we'll have to wait and see what happens. I have two segments and both of them are in Monongalia County. 

I watched a real good series on Netflix yesterday, The Queen's Gambit was a 7 part original Mini-series that I began watching and couldn't stop watching. I had watched a number of clips of it on Youtube and decided to sit down and watch it. I used to love to play chess when I was a kid and even have it installed as an app on my phone as I recently started playing again, so for me, this was a perfect series to watch. It was the perfect kind of day to binge-watch and just stay home. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: