Links

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back a few years, I think I had just bought my DSLR Camera and was in the backyard playing with it. Peanut was laying on the big boulder in the back yard and I was playing with the color choosing settings on the camera. Obviously, I selected the color purple, so only things that were purple would show up in the picture and everything else would be black and white.

My co-author Peanut was and is still wearing a purple name tag in case she would have ever gotten lost, people would know how to contact us. It worked perfectly with the small hints of Michelle's old bike which also has a matching purple to it. 

I thought the picture turned out well. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: