Links

Monday, January 31, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and once again that includes the frigid weekend that we just had. There is hope however on the horizon as Phil is a couple of days away from declaring that Spring is right around the corner. 

It is supposed to be a little bit warmer this week, but temps are supposed to drop down into the single digits again on Saturday. I can't speak for anyone else, but I am ready to get outside and to start doing some fieldwork. I'm tired of being stuck inside and basically still quarantining. 

Workwise it should be a similar schedule for both Michelle and me this week. I'm still doing contracting for Duquense Light in GIS, which I have to say that I love. Michelle is also up for a typical work week, so it is going to be a rather rinse repeat kind of week for the both of us. 

I tried calling my brother Gary as I have not heard anything from him in a few weeks. I did talk to Val to see if she had heard from him either. I'm hoping everything is OK and he's just busy as I have just been missing him while he has been busy. Val said she was going to reach out to him again last night. 

Have yourselves a start to a great week, let's go make this a better rock to live on. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: