Links

Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunday

Here I sit once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, Kiwi is still sleeping and Peanut is just being Peanut. I'm sitting here waking up and collecting my thoughts for the day. 

I managed to get out and about yesterday morning, it was basically the first time I have left the house since testing Positive for COVID last week. It hasn't hit me too hard, just some lingering things like me coughing more than normal clearing phlegm from my lungs and chest. Went to Millers yesterday morning and then WalMart and Sams later in the morning. Yes, I am definitely masked, but that is just being safe to protect anyone who may be around me. We socially distanced so that's really not a problem. 

We'll be doing our weekly grocery shopping this morning and our normal weekly chores. Last week Michelle was a real trooper and took care of all of this for me, this week I am back to being able to help. 

We do have a Winter Storm Warning in effect this morning from 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM and they are expecting 2"- 4" of that dreaded white stuff that I don't care for falling from the sky. 

Have a great day and Stay warm and stay safe.

No comments: