Links

Monday, January 10, 2022

Monday

All good things must come to an end and that does include those fun-filled things we call weekends. Now it is once again time to tackle the problems of the world and make this a better place to live in. Now we take our collective noses once again and stick them to the grindstone and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living. 

What's up for my week ahead, well I do my certification tomorrow to work for RTI for 2022. We have to do this every year, the last couple of years it's all been done remotely from home. Years prior this is when I went to St Louis every year and did this. They have pretty much condensed it down to next to nothing. I will probably be out working this weekend for RTI, providing I get all my segment materials and my new badge by then. The Covid surge has made things a little trickier this year as opposed to the last year. 

Has anyone's internet been spotty this weekend? Mine has been all weekend, not sure if it is due to the snowstorm or just the influx of students returning to town for the Spring Semester. Oh yeah, they are back so if you are traveling through town this morning, traffic is going to go back to being heavier like it was before the Christmas Recess. 

Other than that not a whole lot going on, a typical week for Michelle and I of working, coming home, going to bed and lather rinse, and repeat. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: