Links

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Saturday

Here I sit in a quiet household yet once again, the animals and I are having a deep conversation about snow and wintertime. Kiwi doesn't like it, Peanut does and the tie-breaking Sophie doesn't care and just wants to sleep. We're all deadlocked as to whether they like winter or not. Michelle and I are the same way, I hate snow and winter and she loves it. 

Agenda for the day since WV and Virginia are still shut down and I'm not doing any fieldwork again. Probably heading out to dry laundry then off to do the Walmart and Sam's run for the week. The weather hasn't been too warm so cutting grass is not on my agenda for today. 

Does anyone have any Netflix or any other streaming services to reference to binge-watch something exciting? I'm looking for something new to get into, I watched the Queen's Gambit a couple of weeks ago and really liked it. If there are no good series, are there any good movies to recommend? 

There is some football to watch this weekend as 4 NFL teams all try to advance to the Super Bowl in a couple of weeks. I thought Tampa Bay would repeat, but they got knocked out last week. In the AFC it's Kansas City vs Cinncinatti and this should be a good game. The Bengals beat KC a few weeks ago, but I like Kansas City. The Rams and 49ers will be competing in the NFC. I think I have to go with the Rams in this one. 

Have yourselves a great day, make it a special and memorable one. Remember you only appreciate moments after they have become memories. 

No comments: