Links

Monday, January 24, 2022

The I Hate Snow Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those quarantined things called weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone of life and get back to doing what it is we do. We were supposed to get a big snow storm yesterday, but it did not come like they were thinking it was going to come.

What does my workweek look like? I was starting to train three new employees last week for ConsultUSA, that training will continue this week for our contract with Duquense Light. All are experienced ESRI users, none are up to date on the current software or ArcFM that we use. I can say I was pretty much in the same boat when I started with them. Great group of new hires, I guess there is going to be another group coming in pretty much right behind them that I'll most likely be training. 

Kiwi is loving it out here in the living room where we have had him the past few weeks. We've had a big fire going in the fireplace and he is content watching it and the NFL Playoffs. His favorite teams are the Ravens, Falcons, Seahawks and Cardinals, I think it is the whole aviary thing for him. I'm still a Steelers fan and we are getting ready for a complete rebuild. 

I did talk to my sister Pam this weekend and she told me her and all the girls at the hospital don't use Clorox Cleaner, they all use a product called Microban which kills the COVID on surfaces for 24 hours. We bought a bottle of it yesterday and of course, Michelle sprayed down my workstation where I spend most of my time. We'll see how it all works out. 

I did get a chance to talk to Val yesterday to see if she has heard anything from Gary recently. I tried calling him and it went to voicemail. Just want to check on him and see how he is doing.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: