Links

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Sunday Morning Ramblings


Here I sit in a quiet household, Kiwi and I are discussing the intricacies of WVU Basketball being a Defensive or an Offensive team, I am big on Defense and Kiwi says you can't win if you can't score. Who knew my aviary friend was a Basketball Analyst. He claims he has more air time than Michael Jordan. 

I'm still quarantining, which means yesterday put a big burden on my wonderful wife. She is an amazing person and got all the chores done. I couldn't really do anything for her birthday so I treated her to an at-home dinner from Applebees. 

A word to the wise, on Wednesday you can order 4 free COVID tests on THIS WEBSITE. It's a program that will allow you to order up to 4 at-home tests for COVID, my suggestion is to order the maximum amount you can to have them. That way if someone needs a test, someone associated in your circle will probably have one to use. I'm thankful to my sister in law Chris for having a spare one last week when I needed to know the answer. 

Get out and get to the stores early today if you have not already done so, we are due to get absolutely hammered this afternoon and into tomorrow morning with a lot of snowfall. Be prepared and sit back and enjoy some time at home with a good movie or series. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: