Links

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back to 2014, Michelle and I as well as a few friends all went to see Jimmy Buffett in Pittsburgh. We had set out tailgate up and cooked. Michelle being the ever so loving Momma Hall that she is, decided to overcook (learned that from Jean) and basically invite the entire parking lot to stop by and grab a bite to eat. 

Seen here on this hot day were a couple of police officers who were working that day in the tailgates, so Michelle made sure that their bellies were full and they didn't go hungry. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: