Links

Friday, January 07, 2022

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

I still have not done my certification for RTI and the quarter doesn't begin until next week, so I get yet another weekend off where I don't have to work. My certification is Tuesday plus with COVID it's hard to tell what areas may be open to work. No complaints from me. 

I may have mentioned this before but that stuff that started falling yesterday around the area, you know the stuff they refer to snow, yeah I don't care for it. It makes travel difficult and tricky plus I'm not really a cold weather kind of person. Michelle's office even closed early yesterday due to the anticipation of the roads getting tricky and slick from snowfall. You can always check the local traffic and weathercams if you are in or around Morgantown. 

Have yourselves a great day and stay warm and safe. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: