Links

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded Monday is once again behind us, we've left it in our dust and we are looking straight towards a Tuesday. Can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It has been 2,020 wonderful days since my first date with my beautiful wife Michelle. I was blessed with the opportunity to pay her back for standing me up months earlier by taking her to a lousy movie.

* 1,243 days ago she must have forgave me for that lousy movie choice as she said yes when I proposed.

* 780 days ago in front of some of the best people to ever enter either of our lives we entered into the world of Holy Matrimony. It was a memorable day.

* I'm 316 days away from my third wedding anniversary with this wonderful woman.

* We are just a mere 98 days away from my end of the year blog for 2013, one of my favorite blogs of the year to write. It gives me a chance to look back month by month and reflect upon the things that have taken place in my life over the previous year.

* There are but 92 more shopping days left until Christmas. If you haven't started yet I have to ask why not, Wal-Mart already has their Christmas Cookie stuff out for the year.

* In 73 days we'll be traveling up north to see Jeff Dunham, Walter, Peanut and Achmed.

* In 68 days I'll be turning 21 once again (don't I wish).

* I talked to Mom yesterday afternoon briefly, as of the time of this blog she had not been released from the hospital yet.

* We bought Hayley a new Pink (Salmon) iPhone 5C this past weekend. She was way overdue an upgrade and we got her one. I think she was more interested in the color more than all the new functionality she just gained from the 3S. It is pink (Salmon) though.

* Speaking of the iPhone, we're all running IOS 7 now. It was a little tricky or different to get used to, but I like it.

* Jared and Hayley spent most of the weekend in Pittsburgh running some kids to the Zoo for Jared's Aunt. His truck broke down up in Cranberry so they stayed up there Sunday night as well.

* I have an old softball team mate who lives in Alaska, they got snow yesterday. Yikes.

* This is my 3,387th blog post since I first became a blogger.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: