Links

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hump Day

Guess what day it is!!!! Woot Woot.

Yes it is hump day, the day of the week that when we go over the noon time hump, just on the other side of a photo flashback you can see the dawn of another fun filled weekend off in the distance.

Well I can't jinx the playoff run now, but the Pittsburgh Pirates are now OFFICIALLY in the 2013 Post season and have a winning record for the first time since Barry Bonds was skinny some 21 years ago. I almost forgot what it was like to get excited for October with the playoffs and the potential for the World Series. I'm just glad the Pirates have made it to the post season after 21 years of losing seasons.

Speaking of Baseball, my favorite HBO series East Bound and Down  which was supposed to end with the third season is now going to have a fourth and final season starting this Sunday. I'm kind of excited about it, but I'll probably have to record them all since they are all on too late for this old fart, although I have been under the weather the past few days and have went to bed even before the chickens.

Anyone notice the days are really starting to get shorter and the weather is getting colder? (sigh) I miss the spring time and summer, but I still like the fall. I just don't care for what comes after that.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: