Links

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dread Monday that I didn't have to work is now over with and we're getting ready to start another week of work. Can't think of any better seasoning than that do do a tidbits.

* It's been 1,999 days since I was blessed to go out on my first date with the woman who would forever change my life.

* 1,222 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage ton this wonderful woman.

* 759 days ago in front of our closest friends and family we exchanged our marital vows and were wedded as Husband and Wife.

* I have 337 days to go to think of something for our third Anniversary.

* 119 more days to go until New Years Eve.

* 113 more shopping days left before Santa Claus rears his head down in this region once again.

*  I've got 89 days to go until I turn the big 5-0.

* This is the final countdown that will appear in 2013, we have 5 days to go until we go cruising once again. I've already pre-written all the blogs for the days that I will be away and on vacation.

* We bought another underwater camera this year, even after last years fiasco, this year we purchased the Nikon Coolpix S31. Theone we purchased last year crapped out on us and got water in it, we were forced to buy a disposable 35 MM camera, but we were forced to have the pictures developed. We're trying another underwater digital camera again this year with a 2 year warranty that includes water damage.

* I've been doing my research on DSLR cameras to upgrade my point and shoot. I'm wanting something a little more professional with interchangeable lenses, I think I'm leaning towards the Nikon D3100 as my choice. It out performs the Canon i5, which is a couple classes above it.

* We did some of our final shopping yesterday before the cruise, Michelle picked up three bathing suits from Elder Beerman with a $335 price tag for $63 total. I guess going on vacation at the end of summer has it's financial advantages.

* If you would like to follow along with us next week on our cruise, this website should let you know where we are at usually within a couple of hours of reporting.

* This is blog # 3,362

* Have a great day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: