Links

Friday, September 06, 2013

Big Ole Hairy Firday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and the start of my VACATION!!!!!!

Starting later tomorrow morning, I left the early slot open in case I feel like writing tomorrow morning, I have a series of pre-written blogs that will post. Each one will discuss where we are at that day and what we will be doing that day. Make sure that you check the geographic links at the end of each blog post for any mapping information as to where we're at. These were all written last week in preparation of us leaving tomorrow and being gone for a while.

This will be my second extended break as a blogger (cruise last year was the first time) where I will not be writing a daily blog due to the fact that I'll be in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and the internet will be the last thing on my mind. In nine years, this will be my second opportunity to step away from my blog for a while and just relax. I WILL NOT be available once we leave port.

I would talk about some High School Football action tonight, but I think I'm starting my vacation just about...

No comments: