Links

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again early in the AM, I am the only one here who has recovered from the butt kicking I suffered from the Sandman last night and I'm up collecting my thoughts. I've got HBO on and have no idea what was just on or what is coming on.

Well Martinsburg got the better of the Mohigans last night 28-21. I always said if you want to be the man you have to beat the man, I thought Morgantown would this year but that was not in the cards last night. These two teams will probably meet again this season in the State playoffs at some poin, if not in Wheeling.

The Mountaineers play today here in Morgantown. I'll probably watch it but after last weeks fiasco I have less faith than I had at the beginning of the year, and that wasn't that high. It's what most people would call a rebuilding year, but all I am seeing is regression from this inept team. The defense is playing great, but this Offensive Guru that we have as a head coach has managed a single 80 yard broken play touchdown as the only score this season against BCS level competition.

Probably staying home doing some chores and watching the game from my couch today, that way I can always change the channel to something more exciting like the shopping channel.

Have a great day.

No comments: