Links

Monday, September 30, 2013

Back to Work

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those fun filled weekends that we enjoy so much. It's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another week of work so we can enjoy the luxuries we enjoy so much.

For me this will be the first week since the beginning of the year that I'll have full coverage for the week. One of us in the Geospatial group has moved on to bigger and better things leaving the other two of us full funding from this point on out. IOW my years worth of 30 hour work weeks is over. It was nice and enjoyable while it lasted, but I enjoy the security much more.

Not sure what the week ahead carries for me, but I think we are going to go to the Springs Festival once again with Smitty and Steph. We went up last year and I I bought a bushel of great red peppers that I loved. We head up early so Steph can get her doughnut holes from the Springs store. There are a couple of other places we like to stop at up there other than the festival.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: