Links

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Grand Turk

I will be writing a series of absentee BLOGS while Michelle and I are on vacation. I'll be letting everyone know where we are and what we will be doing each day.

Well we are visiting our first of three ports today, we are in Grand Turk and guess where we will be eating lunch at today? You guessed it, Margaritaville where you can find the worlds best calamari. This will be our lunch today, the rest of the day will be filled with snorkeling in the Ocean.

The water there is crystal clear and there is little to no vegetation in the water due to the high salinity content and the higher temperatures. This makes snorkeling optimal in my opinion and this will be what we will be most of the day.

Last year we did one video log, and it was after we visited Grand Turk. I'll try to do one for every day during the vacation, but I tried to do that last year as well.




Half Moon Cay, Carnival's private Island and our favorite port to snorkel is where we will be tomorrow.

No comments: