Links

Sunday, September 01, 2013

It's a Pic Nic Kind of Day

Well here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from a losing battle with the sandman and am up collecting my thoughts for the day. I think the sequel to Christmas Story is playing on the TV, and I'm surfing the net.

I think we're going to my sister Pam's for a picnic today, Michelle's foot is starting to feel a little better, but that is the cortisone kicking in. I just looked at the weather and it seems to be calling for Thunderstorms today (like that is a surprise from the wettest summer in history), so this might actually put a little damper on the days plans. We're planing on going, weather permitting, there is a flu bug going around and we don't want to jeopardize our vacation that we have been preparing since February for.

Anyone watch the Mountaineers yesterday? It's going to be a loooong season.

Have a great day

No comments: