Links

Friday, September 13, 2013

Freeport Bahamas

I will be writing a series of absentee BLOGS while Michelle and I are on vacation. I'll be letting everyone know where we are and what we will be doing each day.

Well today we will visit our third and final port when we dock in Freeport  Bahamas. Last year we didn't venture very far from the boat as there are a bunch of local shops around the dock. So when we visited last year it was raining and you have to travel to the local town to really do anything.

Last year we enjoyed the little shops, but this year as of the time of me writing this blog, I'm exploring options on things to do for this port. I'm still exploring excursions for this port, knowing we were planning on snorkeling at the previous two ports, we'll have to see what we can fins here to spice it up a little.

Tomorrow is a day at seas as we start to head back to our home Port in Baltimore.

No comments: