Links

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Kaiden Dalton

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Great-Nephew Kaiden Dalton a very Happy Birthday today. He is a growing boy and is starting to catch up to me in age, give it another 17 years and he'll pass me.

Amy had his and Kynlea's birthday party together on August 9th, because it's a lot less hassle on the parents to throw just one combined party with two cakes rather than two separate parties.

This is a picture of Kaiden at that party with the present he got from his Uncle Bubby, you can see his eyes lit up on that one.

Not sure what Kaiden is up to today, other than working towards his Doctorate in Nuclear Physics (yeah I know it's early), but if you happen to see Kaiden today, make sure you wish him the Happiest of Birthdays.

Happy Birthday Kaiden.

No comments: