Links

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the only one who has recovered from a losing battle with the Sandman from last night and I'm up watching the Johnny Depp movie Blow on Amazon.

Well December 6th is the date, Michelle and I along with Pam, Moke and Ang will be traveling to Piottsburgh to see Jeff Dunham, Walter, Peanut, Achmed and all the rest of the puppets when Jeff Dunham makes a stop at the Consol Center in Pittsburgh.

Today I think Hayley wants to upgrade her iPhone, she has been eligible since the first of the year and her iPhone 3GS is a lot outdated. Apple released the new version of the iPhone yesterday with the 5C and the 5S.

The Mountaineers travel to Baltimore today to take on the University of Maryland, I have little to no confidence today for winning, I just think that Maryland is past due. Dana Holgorsen made another statement about how he hopes they blitz, seems like every time he makes that dumb statement they do and we get plastered. I hope I'm wrong, don't think I am.

Have a great day.

No comments: