Links

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of my pictures that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments of time that I like to write and reflect about and spend a little bit of time reliving. Sometimes it's a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks picture goes back a number of years, back to when Gary was living in Masontown and was training for the US Olympic Cigarette Smoking team. He was going for the advanced division of smoking multiple ones at once through multiple entrances.

We had a cookout that day and everyone showed up and had a good time. Gary was the grillmaster and did one heck of a job training and cooking.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: