Links

Monday, September 02, 2013

Labor Day

Happy Labor Day. No pre-written blog this morning and no early early blog as I have slept in this morning.

Went to Pam and George's yesterday for a cookout and had a great time. They once again put on a big cookout and prepared lots and lots of food for everyone as they usually do.

I got a chance to sit down and talk to George for a while, something I really haven't done for a while and just catch up on a little bit of everything. From family feuds to firerarms to work, I think we covered quite a few subjects. He even talked Moke into getting a couple of his handguns so we could fire them.

The weather did hold up for the pic nic, not too hot and it didn't rain while we were there surprisingly, so that made for a very pleasant day weatherwise. No sunshine, but this time next week I'll be on a boat heading to the sunshine. =)

Happy Labor Day.

No comments: