Links

Monday, September 09, 2013

A Day at Sea

I will be writing a series of absentee BLOGS while Michelle and I are on vacation. I'll be letting everyone know where we are and what we will be doing each day.

Today will be our first day at Sea, last year this was the one time I got a little bit seasick as we were rounding Cape Hatteras and as we started to get out into the smooth ocean where it was crystal clear blue and something I just could not get enough of.

The picture of Michelle was taken from our room last year, but I learned quickly last year that you want to be port side so that you can witness the magnificent sun rises over the Atlantic Ocean. Last year in the back of the boat, we did not have the angle to see the sunrise or sunset, this time we are ready after our learning experience.

We will be partaking on a lot of the boats activities today or just relaxing on our deck. I will have already had my fill of Chocolate Melting Cake last night, so tonight's dinner will probably be the first of two formal dinners. My dinner tonight and I am going to be Hungry, Lobster. Yummmm.

We will be having our second day at sea tomorrow before we start pulling into ports later this week.

No comments: