Links

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Sunday

Woo Hoo I get a day off. I'm also up early with my aviary friend Kiwi discussing why we had to get snow yesterday. He doesn't like it, I don't like it, and we are both in a mutual agreement about that. Michelle on the other hand does. 

I think the strategy of Michelle going to Krogers and me staying here and doing some house chores works out best for us. I slow her down grocery shopping, but I get everything done that we would have done after we went shopping. Gives us more time for a little bit of rest and relaxation. 

If you have a few extra dollars laying around, a childhood friend of mine lost his son last week, he was a donor so they kept him alive a little longer until they could find recipients for his organs. Now they need a little bit of help in paying for the funeral costs, his name was Dwayne Campbell and if you have a few extra dollars you can donate here. John (his father) is overwhelmed will bills including the funeral costs. The donation goes straight to the funeral home. 

Have yourselves a great day.


No comments: