Links

Friday, February 02, 2024

Big Ole Hairy Ground Hogs Day Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and even more important than that, it's Phil's Day!!!!!

On this day, my old friend Phil will determine if we are going to have six more weeks of winter or if we can expect an early Spring as the prognosticator of prognosticators makes his appearance this fine morning to let us know what to expect. I'm sure Gobblers Knob has been nothing but a party all night long. Come and come through for me old buddy....or else. 

So what is going on for Michelle and I this weekend? Not too much, I'm working tomorrow for Parsons and there is nothing planned after that. This is a no-football weekend as we are in the own week before the culmination of the season is played next weekend for the Superbowl. 

Have yourselves a great day and Phil I hope you don't end up as stew. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: