Links

Saturday, February 03, 2024

Saturday

Here Kiwi and I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, he asked me is it your weekend yet and I said no Kiwi I'm working today. I think he wanted me to take him to see a movie or something. Trying to broaden his horizons. I think he wants to see Wonka due to all the singing. 

I'll be working for Parsons today doing some DoD work that they have contracted. This is all ESRI based so I am more than comfortable working this job, I'm still learning Smallworld on my Mon-Fri job. I should be done early this afternoon and that will be the start of my weekend. 

So other than working what is on our agenda? Probably not too much honestly. Michelle has had a migraine from hell the past few days and even came home from work Wednesday. She has been miserable to say the least, she has switched back to her old doctor who she really likes, hopefully some adjustments and she'll be back to being herself in no time. 

I have to say I am so happy that Phil and French Creek Freddie both agreed on their predictions yesterday. I'm a spring kind of guy, it is my favorite season of the year. It always has been for some reason. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: