Links

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit in the early morning, I'm getting ready to start work for the day and he's just sitting in his cage being a bird this morning, I think he stayed up too late last night watching movies. I think he was watching the Birdman of Alkatraz as all I could here him say is he's not a bird, he's a human. 

I'm working today, as it either is my last or first day of the workweek depending on how you perceive it. All my hours for the week had to be turned in by yesterday on both jobs, so this is another billing cycle but part of the same week. I'm off tomorrow, so however you perceive it then so be it. I am working today then I will be off until Monday and I can get a good early start today. I do have some training I need to go through and I was planning on doing it this morning, it's something that needs done before we move over to some secured servers, they are changing everything up to make it a little more secure. 

Michelle is going with a friend of her this morning to watch a soccer game at Mylan Park, so it'll be me and the animals holding down the fort for the day. After work I really have no plans. I know I have to start cleaning the bg garage out in the next few weeks as it is going to be demolished, so I have to move my mancave over to the dual garage attached to the house. We need to get that garage all cleaned up before I reconstruct the mancave in that garage. 

The WVU Women are hosting Baylor this afternoon at 2:00 while the WVU men will be playing at the same time at Iowa State. Head on over and show the Ladies some support, should be a great game. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: