* Monday is completed, now we are starng straight down the barrel of a Tuesday and you know what that means.
* It has been 21,950 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new, new, and improved 1,000-day Calendar. I may have to start adjusting this soon.
* It has been 7,210 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. I do love what I do and I can see me doing this into my retirement years.
* 5,798 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together. Seems like it was just yesterday and it was the third best decision I ever made in my life.
* 5,008 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning. She knew it was coming, and it is still the best decision I ever made in my life.
* It was 5,045 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, married by a chiropractor and feasted on food Jeanie made.
* I have now lived 2,182 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong, slowing down but still going. I am recovering though.
* Michelle has been living a clean and productive life and beat that alcohol demon 841 days ago today.
* My older Brother Jonathan lived 21,273 days, I've now outlived him by 700 days making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again!
* I have 2,890 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire.
* 362 more days until Phil steps to center stage once again for Groundhog Day. He and French Creek Freddie agreed on their predictions this year, now lets just wait to see if they come true.
* 337 more days to go until my Goodbye 2024 Blog is posted. Hopefully I can put some better content together this year.
* There are 323 more shopping days left until Christmas 2024. You still have plenty of time to prepare and get ready.
* There are 307 days until I hit the age of 61. Yeah I know, I'm really older than 21.
* There are 256 days until Brittany and Matt enter into the bounds of matrimony.
* There are 225 more days until we go to Pittsburgh and beat the Panther's butts in their stadium.
* There are 209 more days to go until the Mountaineers will try to get some revenge here in Morgantown for last weekend when Penn State comes to Morgantown.
* There are 181 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Thirteenth Wedding Anniversary together.
* Making its debut on this week's countdown, in 116 Days Michelle and I will be traveling to Pittsburgh to see Kenney Chesney and Zack Brown at Acrisure Stadium.
* There are only 43 days to go until the next start of my favorite Season. Spring 2024. Come on Springtime, I hate this cold and winter.
* It has been ∞ (infinity symbol) several days that I have hated both Pitt and Penn State.
* I have written 7,455 blogs in the now 19 1/2 years plus a couple of days of being a blogger.
* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. My little drone is awesome and I really like it....when I take time out to fly it.
* I think I know where I want to do my next drone flight, out by the old county graveyard whenever I get to it.
* Still playing Monopoly Go. Several family members are playing and I'm still in 9th place overall among all my friends and family. Kim, Terri and Michelle are 1,2 and 3 on my list.
* I learned this weekend from Trish, that Layla was accepted into the Med Ed Program. Both Michelle and I are very proud of her. Trish said she is excited to get her scrubs.
* The Superbowl is this weekend, who do you like? I believe the Chiefs will repeat.
* Girl scout cookies? Help this little girl meet her goal. Get them while you can.
* How about I start doing my favorite Tic Tok of the week? I saw this one this past weekend and loved it.
* Hi ho hi ho