Links

Friday, February 23, 2024

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!

Once again I will be working tomorrow so I call this my partial weekend. I am only working one job and for 8 hours and tomorrow I will work the other job for 8 hours and be done for the week. I can't really complain as I am doing what I like to do and making a difference on this rock by doing it. 

Once again I don't have too much going on this weekend, I'm not sure if Michelle has anything planned. I know her and Kim had talked about visiting the Tea Shoppe last week but had to cancel for some reason, maybe they can pull it off tomorrow. One never knows. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: