Links

Monday, February 05, 2024

Monday

The weekend however short it is, goes by way too quickly. Now it is time for us to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone of life and get back to doing what it is that we do to make this better rock to live on. 

Michelle is heading back to the office this morning after dealing with a serious bout with migraines last week. I wish I could tell her I know how she feels, but I have never had a migraine and can not relate to what migraine sufferers go through. I see what it does to her and it does not appear to be any fun.

My weekend was short, but it was relaxing to say the least. I could have worked yesterday, but we all need a day to recharge before we start another week. I know when I worked for RTI I would go sometimes over two months without a day off and from both jobs, but I'm getting older now and prefer a little bit of me time even though I work at home. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: