Links

Friday, February 16, 2024

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday!

Once again my boring butt has no plans for this weekend, I will be working tomorrow so there is always that. Last week I was up at 5:00 and started earlier than I normally do, hopefully I can repeat that tomorrow. 

If you are looking for something fun to do, the play Grease (based on the movie) will be playing at the Metropolitan Theatre Downtown. Michelle and I went and saw Sweeney Todd years ago when Hayley was an access and had a part in the play. She absolutely loved doing that, I was really surprised she never pursued any other opportunities to act. 

So with the NFL and College Football seasons completed and the WVU Men's Basketball team in a transition year, what does one watch? The Daytona 500 is Sunday. 

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: