Links

Monday, February 19, 2024

Monday

All good things must come to an end and that does include those fun-filled things we refer to as weekends. Now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto that grindstone of life and get back to doing what it is that we do that makes this a better world to live in.

New week new challenges is how I always look at Mondays. No idea what this week holds for me, but we'll hit it running and see how it turns out after a nice relaxing day off to myself. 

Monday's on Comedy Central Jon Stewart returns to the daily show. He left the show some years ago and to me it has not been the same since, he returned last week and will be hosting the show once a week on Monday's from here on out. I have to say I welcome his return. 

Have yourselves a great day and the start of a great week. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: