Links

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

Since yesterday was Valentine's Day, I thought I would make this year's picture a picture of me and my Valentine from 2017. We stopped by and grabbed this picture as we were entering Virginia for the first time together. We were on our way to Calvin and Jeanetta's wedding. They were married in Harrisonburg Virgina which is about a three-hour drive from Morgantown. 

I knew last weekend that this was the picture I wanted to use this week for the Flashback, being yesterday was Valentine's Day. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: