* Monday is behind us and we are looking at a Tuesday, it's going to be a long day so I should do a Tidbits.
* It has been 21,614 days since I was born, that is 21 years using my new, new, and improved 1,000-day Calender. I do have to say I start to feel my age or older than 21.* It has been 6,874 days since I graduated from WVU with a Degree in Geography. nearly 19 years ago and still doing GIS and enjoying every minute of it.
* 5,462 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, the pizza hut is gone, the movie was 10,000 BC and it sucked to high heaven. Heck, even our Pizza Hut is gone. Luckiest day of my life.
* 4,680 days ago I proposed to Michelle in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning.
* It was 4,224 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, for the most part, Michelle and I became husband and wife at the Marilla Center, we poured sand into a vase and said our I do's and we were hitched. How many people keep track of how many days they have been married 11+ years later?
* I have now lived 1,846 days longer than my Dad did and I'm still going strong.
* My older Brother Jonathan lived 21,266 days, I've now outlived him by 369 days making me Senior Supreme Sibling once again! To my younger siblings, bow down to my age seniority. =)
* I have 3,313 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, but I love doing what I do. Who knows though, doing what I do I may never retire.
* 333 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, I think he has lied this year and I'm liking him for that. Maybe someone paid him to see his shadow, but he's is playing both sides. Not much snow this winter.
* 299 more days to go until my Goodbye 2023 Blog is posted, I'm just now getting started on content for that one.
* There are 293 more shopping days left until Christmas 2023. You still have plenty of time to prepare and get ready. =)
* There are 269 days until I hit the age of 60. Yeah I know, I'm really older than 21.
* There are 192 more days until the Pitt Panthers bring their butts to Morgantown so we can extract some revenge on our game this year. Payback Kitties. I think we are ready to roll now.
* There are 186 more days to go until the Mountaineers travel to Happy Valley and get another shot at an old time Rival, Penn State
* There are 150 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Twelfth Wedding Anniversary together. Moke and Ang celebrated theirs yesterday.
* There are 20 days until my favorite season, Spring of 2023. Have I ever mentioned that I hate snow?
* I have written 7,104 blogs in the now 18 1/2 years plus a couple of days of being a blogger.
* Older Drone still needs to be sent out for repairs, not a big priority at this time. My little drone is awesome and I really like it....when I take time out to fly it.
* No Drone flights this weekend, I'm seriously a slacker.
* I love fresh homemade bread. We have made it five weeks in a row now experimenting.
* Still working 12-hour shifts for Duquesne Light this week.
* How about I start doing my favorite Tic Tok of the week? This is this weeks Tic Tok, one of my favorite Tictokers and I think she is a WVU Grad.
* Have a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho
Post a Comment