Links

Friday, March 03, 2023

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes, it is once again that time of the week that we all look forward to when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

We are at the tail end of another workweek, which always feels pretty good. Knowing that you have done something to make this a better rock to live on is just as satisfying as the financial rewards that come with it. Get today I'm, take a little time and relax. 

My plans for the day, are work, Walmart, Sam's Club, and then out to eat. It's a pretty redundant cycle that I do, but I like consistency so no complaints from me. 

I have been running a fever for the last week to 10 days, no I haven't taken anything for it, but it also has not been unbearable. More of an annoyance than anything else. Hopefully this gets better this weekend since we did have some nice weather this week. 

Speaking of nicer weather, it was 78° on Wednesday. I was finer than hair on a frog and couldn't have been happier. 

I really don't have any plans for this weekend, I know Michelle has talked about going over to her Sister Chris's to go through some things of her Mom's. Not sure what my plans for the day might be, I do know I need Michelle to check my math and everything before we send our tax returns out for 2022. Between the state and Federal, I think I owe a grand total of like $78 between two. Owe the Feds and getting money back from the state for the first time since I can't remember when. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: