Links

Saturday, March 25, 2023

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here Kiwi and I sit once again, we having another one of our in-depth conversations about whether Happy Days or Lavern and Shirley was the better show. Me, I favored Happy Days, Kiwi on the other hand loved Lenny and Squiggy and is a Lavern and Shirley fan. 

It looks as if it is going to be a wet weekend, so I am probably going to wait until next weekend to fire up the tractor and do a little bit of yard work. It's getting to be that time of the year and there are a few outside things I would like to get done including putting the AC back into the bedroom window before it starts to get hot. 

Other than that no real plans this weekend, especially when the weather is not really cooperating. I know we do tend to live a very boring life around here, but we tend to get our naps in during the inclimate weather season. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: