Links

Monday, March 13, 2023

After a Short Weekend, it's back to work

All good things must come to an end, including those short things that we refer to as weekends. It was significantly shorter as I worked Saturday and Day Light Savings time started. Last week was a hectic week for me, this week should slow down a little bit and get back to normal. 

Nothing out of the ordinary planned this week, still working 12-hour days as we are trying to wrap this project up for the customer, I should be done there within about a month so it might be time to ramp up again on job searches. I have a couple of irons in the fire, so we'll have to wait and see. 

Michelle made her homemade dutch over bread again this weekend, and she made Zuppa Toscana which is my favorite soup. I had never been a soup eater until we started to make this recipe, I absolutely love it. Olive Garden serves it and it is their most popular soup. This stuff us delicious and I could eat it all the time, especially with homemade bread. 

 Have yourselves a great day, make it a good one. 

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: