Links

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

15 Years Ago

It was 15 years ago today that my life changed forever. I had finally convinced this girl who had stood me up at Christmas time by coming to Klaer Lodge where we were having a big Christmas Eve get together, I was excited for her to come and she was a no show. Stood me up like a scarecrow out in the field. 

A few months later I had the opportunity to take this wonderful woman out for the first time and that was 15 years wonderful years ago. She has been by my side ever since and has been my wife for over 11 years (going on 12) years now. 

Together we have shared numerous experiences, about 10 or 11 Jimmy Buffet Concerts, 6 cruises, a couple of trips to Washington DC, a week-long trip to San Diego and even Canada and Niagara Falls (see Picture as we are looking back into the US). We have watched a wonderful daughter grow up and get married with her own family and we have spoiled a few pets along the way. 

More adventures to come, and I would not want to do them with anyone else other than the love of my life. 

Have yourselves a great day. 
 

No comments: