Links

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned, or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a whole lot of fun.

I had to steal this one from Facebook from someone else, but it is very significant to my live 50 years ago. I used to go to Morgantown Speedway with my and Glenna Mae, Uncle Ralph and Cousins Sharon and Lynne and Sharon's husband Bill. We were there pretty much every Saturday night, something I really miss in this area is stock car racing. 

We all had our favorite drivers, of course, they all chose the wrong one as my driver (Mike Cole) was the best driver. I don't want to hear no mentions of LJ Dennis Kim...lol

Have yourselves a great day. 

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: